Case Study: The National Wildlife Federation
Enterprise Solution Client
This client saved 39% on more than ten million dollars' worth of print production, for an ROI of nearly 1400%.
The National Wildlife Federation (NWF), founded in 1934, is the largest private, nonprofit organization for conservation education and advocacy in the United States. The NWF is a nationwide federation of state and territorial affiliate organizations, with nearly six million members and supporters across the country. The NWF is also an Enterprise Solution PrintVision client.
In a partnership with PrintVision, the National Wildlife Foundation migrated their greeting card production from a costly in-house production system to a qualified strategic partner over a period of eighteen months. During that time and beyond, PrintVision helped the NWF identify unit costs for all other print projects produced both in-house and with other suppliers.
- Over the next five years, the NWF saved $6,700,000, or 42.7%, on greeting card production.
- In a two year peroid, the NWF placed $10,345,000 worth of print order through PrintVision, saving $2,680,000 on their greeting cards, and $1,351,000 on all of their other printing projects.
- The NWF's strategic partnership with PrintVision has saved them an average of 33% across all products.
- Their return on investment using PrintVision was 1399%.
See more PrintVision client case studies
- Premium client: Worldwide hotel chain
- Enterprise client: Nimblefish/RR Donnelley
- BPO client: Federal agency
Still have questions? Be sure to check out the benefits of using PrintVision, and our solutions for business of all types. And don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else you'd like to know about using PrintVision.